SAFETY, professionalism & customer satisfaction are the core values at CSI. Whether it's consulting, managing, solving repetitive machine problems, mechanical /electrical repairs, rest assured you will receive the very best in service.
Experience: Corrugated industry- 25 years maintenance.
Timber industry- 5 years millwright.
Equipment experience- Marquipwardunited: corrugated equipment, LMC: folder gluers, United: folder gluers/die-cutters, K&R Andax: wax cascaders & line coaters, Profero, Muhlen Sohn, other.
- Consulting / Project Planning- work with plant personnel in preliminary planning, coordinate layouts with OEM's including ancillary equipment, schedule contractor crews and oversee installation.
OEM / Aftermarket retrofit installation support.
- Problem solving machine runability issues for improved uptime.
- AC drive conversion planning / installations.
- Wax issues: Corrugator line applicators & cascader curtain coaters.
- Steam trap maintenance pm's & repair.
- Double block & bleed applications.
- Machine pm's - (corrugator's, flexo's, die cutter's, waxer's)
- Interfic equipment - gap adjustment, alignment & shoe replacement.
- Double facer belt tracking issues.
-If you have other issues that are not listed above, please contact me to see if I can be of any assistance.
Maintenance management, project planning, troubleshooting systems & processes, mechanical, electrical, steam, LOTT & NFPA70E.